We are a full-service, non-denominational, traditional cemetery
The first cemetery of Wellsboro was originally located on Pearl Street. The Wellsboro Cemetery was incorporated in the year 1849, authorizing purchase of property in another part of town. Actual move to the new property didn’t happen until 1855. The first burial was a James Bryden who died March 16, 1856. The founders of Wellsboro, Benjamin Morris and his wife, Mary Wells, who originally were buried on the Pearl Street lots, were later moved to the present Wellsboro Cemetery.
- Burial plots to purchase for full-size and cremation interment
- All lots are sold with Perpetual Care
Appointments are recommended for purchasing plots.